Cascina Gaggioli extended cookie usage information
Please read this information carefully to find out which cookies are used by us and what information is collected from us in this context on our Internet sites.
This page is visible, by means of links in the footer on all pages of the Site under art. 122 second paragraph of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and following the simplified disclosure and acquisition of the cookie authorization notice published in the Official Journal n.126 of June 3, 2014 and the related record of measures No. 229 of May 8, 2014.
What are Cookies?
They are small files that during navigation of the site, which for technical reasons, navigation, operation, profiling, etc. are copied to the user’s browser in order to improve the user’s browsing experience. The law requires users to know who, when browsing this site, receive these cookies.
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for working properly in some sections of the Site .
Cookies defined as “ Technical ” indicated by the Guarantor are those
- related to strictly required site activity and / or the required service;
- related to preference saving (eg products placed in the shopping cart, language and currency setting, etc.);
- related to statistics, but only if used directly by the site manager and only if aggregated , not individually.
There are two categories: persistent and session :
- Persistent : Once the browser is closed, they will not be destroyed but remain until a pre-set deadline i>
- Sessions : Destroyed every time the browser is closed
Cookies, always sent by the domain, are required to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will be always used and submitted unless the user do not modify the settings in your browser (thus affecting the display of site pages).
Third Party Service Analysis Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about using the Site by anonymous users such as: visited pages, stay time, source traffic sources, geographic origin, age, gender, and interest in marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and features
This type of cookie integrates third party functionality within the Site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for sharing site content or for using software services third parties (such as software to generate maps and additional software that provide additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These are the cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send advertisements in line with the user’s preferences within the pages of the Site.
The “profiling” cookies specified by the Guarantor are those
- Advertising profiling;
- of retargeting;
- social networks;
- statistics managed by third parties.
In devices browsers (computers, smartphones, or tablets) used by users to navigate the site, minimum amount of information will be installed within small text files called “cookies”, which reside in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
There are different types of cookies , some make the use of the site more effective, others enable certain features.
For more in-depth analysis, the site uses technical cookies and session and persistent , analytics cookies :
- Take into account user preferences and settings, such as contact, layout, and so on.
- Do not have to enter the same information several times during the visit (such as username and password);
- Analyze how services and content are made available to you from the Site to allow you to have a better navigation experience and services.
Cascina Gaggioli, according to current legislation, is not required to seek approval for technical cookies as it is required to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following:
- Using specific browser configurations or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By editing settings in using third-party services
Websites and third party services
The Site may contain links to other Web sites that have their own privacy statement that may be different from the one used by SEO and therefore does not respond to these sites.
Disabling some of our cookies may not work properly and some pages will not display them correctly.
Which cookies are used specifically on www.cascinagaggioli.it?
|PHPSESSID||Internal (www.cascinagaggioli.it)||At the end of the session|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics||10 minutes|
|cb-enabled||Technical cookie, cookie warning bar management||1 year|
|wp-settings-1||Technical cookie||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-1||Technical cookie||1 year|
|_icl_current_language||Technical cookie||1 hour|
Consent to using cookies